Challenging the two-party system

I am writing Beyond the Duopoly to challenge the two-party system in the United States. This blog exists to be my journal and to communicate with my readers.

Saturday, June 05, 2004

pre-publication reviews

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but I started to think about pre-publication reviews. Who would I want to get?

John Anderson
Jesse Ventura
Ralph Nader
Ross Perot
Lenora Fulani
Lowell Weicker
Dick Lamm
John McCain
Bill Bradley
Tim Penny
Angus King
Bernie Sanders
Jim Jeffords
Gerry Brown
Howard Dean
Tom Campbell

Any other ideas?

4 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Carl Nyberg said...

other names
* Sam Nunn
* Ron Paul
* James Carville
* Micah Sifry
* Richard Winger

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Carl Nyberg said...

Gene McCarthy should be on the list.

Two members of the House of Reps were independents earlier in their careers: Virgil Goode (R-VA) and Jo Ann Emerson (R-MO).

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Carl Nyberg said...

other potential reviewers
* Judge Jim Gray* Gary Johnson
* Pat Buchanan

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Warren Rudman
Bob Kerrey
Wes Clark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home